Monday, January 12, 2009

Doors

I have recently discovered how much this society takes doors for granted. I am currently getting my house remodeled and we have all the doors taken off in our house to have them painted. I never really realized how much doors mean to our way of life. Without doors, it is really weird to shower and go to the bathroom with other people in the house. It is also really hard to anything in your room at night when everyone else is asleep, because anything you do is heard all around the house, and I can't wake the others up or my mom will make me sleep in the garage without food for a week. On the other hand, if you are trying to get some sleep, it is really hard to get some shut eye with the loudest snoring I've ever heard in my life coming from across the hall.
I just want all you guys to go up to your parents right now and give them a big hug and say thank you for not taking all the doors off in my house. Peace humans, stop taking this shit for granted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With or without doors, I can always see you through your window!! TEE-HEE ; )
-Secret Admirer